WELCOME TO VISIT OUR FARM SHOP!
Opening hours for the Farm Shop::
During winter season
open by appointment
In our Farm Shop you will find:
Fresh Berries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables (seasonal)
- Strawberry, raspberry, highbush blueberry, blueberry
- Potato, broccoli, cucumber, corn, salad
- Berry products http://www.alanteentila.fi/marjat/marja-jalosteet
- Meritalo jams and juices
- Flour, bran, flakes, grits
- Spelt products; flour, spiral pasta
- Archipelago bread
- Hereford sausages
- Domestic ice-creams
- Flax products
- Green pea
- Honey products
- Gift packages
- Birch firewood
You can also pick your own strawberries
You can also come spend a lovely summer day on our farm and pick strawberries yourself! If you come to pick strawberries, remember to bring weather-appropriate equipment – rain gear when it rains, a hat and water bottle when it is hot. If you wish, you can bring your own picking containers. We will guide you with self-picking on the spot, and when you have picked enough berries, we will weigh the products for you to pay.
Berries ready for the freezer!
We freeze berries also for winter season sales. You can order berries ready frozen or get them from our farm shop at a time convenient for you! You can also find frozen berries in a few K-markets, call us and we will direct you to your nearest shop!
- We pick frozen berries directly into freezer containers; in this way, the berries are fresh and high-quality when frozen
- Berries frozen in wind tunnels will be frozen faster than in the home freezer, which ensures that the berries remain separate, and due to their even composition they melt more evenly.
Frozen in 300 g containers:
- Highbush blueberry