Strawberries from Paimionjokilaakso!
Cultivating strawberries is the biggest part of our operations. We cultivate strawberries in different varieties on the Paimio fields.
- We invest in the quality of the berries in the cultivation phase, and observe its implementation in picking and selling the berries.
- Quality control is done with our berry-picking and quality control programme, with which we can trace the strawberry to the correct growing section, as well as the berry-picker and time of picking. With the same system, we keep a reliable record of the picking operations of the berry-pickers.
- Berry-picking is made directly into the sales containers / boxes, avoiding extra processing rounds.
- In berry-picking and packaging, we use hygienic rubber gloves.
Take a look at our products and order the ones you prefer immediately
with this order form!
10 x 250g 8 x 500g
WELCOME TO VISIT OUR FARM SHOP!
The opening times for our Farm Shop during the winter season
On Saturdays 10-16 or per agreement
During October, our Farm Shop sells fresh raspberries, broccoli and corn. Products sold around the year include additive- and preservative-free juice concentrates and Aarni’s Aitomehu juice, strawberry, raspberry and blueberry frozen foods, green peas, flax products, Hereford sausage, flour and ice-cream.
You can also pick your own strawberries
You can also come spend a lovely summer day on our farm and pick strawberries yourself! If you come to pick strawberries, remember to bring weather-appropriate equipment – rain gear when it rains, a hat and water bottle when it is hot. If you wish, you can bring your own picking containers. We will guide you with self-picking on the spot, and when you have picked enough berries, we will weigh the products for you to pay.
Berries ready for the freezer!
We freeze berries also for winter season sales. You can order berries ready frozen or get them from our farm shop at a time convenient for you! You can also find frozen berries in a few K-markets, call us and we will direct you to your nearest shop!
- We pick frozen berries directly into freezer containers; in this way, the berries are fresh and high-quality when frozen
- Berries frozen in wind tunnels will be frozen faster than in the home freezer, which ensures that the berries remain separate, and due to their even composition they melt more evenly.
Frozen in 300 g containers:
- Highbush blueberry
We have selected these varieties due to customer feedback, transport durability, taste and direct sales.
Further information regarding the varieties is available on the Fruit and Berry Farmers’ website.
All containers are equipped with an EAN code.
Container sizes are: 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 1.5 kg (basket), 5 kg box, 8 litre box
You will find our products at:
You will find our products inside the shop, and also in our sales point outside during summer time
You will find our products inside the shop
Berry sales points:
Farm shop (Juntolantie 413)
Paimion strawberry stand spurila
Naantalin Aurinkoinen (Nuhjala)
Kaarinan K-supermarket Katariina
Pirkkatori K-supermarket (Halikko)
Kuninkojan K-supermarket (Raisio)
K-Supermarket Mustapekka (Helsinki)
Jumbon Citymarket (Vantaa)
K-Supermarket Pajala (Järvenpää)
In addition to berry sales points, you will also find our products at:
K-Citymarket Kupittaa (Turku)
K-Citymarket Länsikeskus (Turku)
K-Citymarket Skanssi (Turku)